Xtra sessions, what to wear?

To discuss the 'xtra' training organised by Nikos for the Club.

Xtra sessions, what to wear?

Postby Paul » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:50 am

Phew, that was the sweatiest session so far. Pretty sure I was overdressed ...
long sleeve cotton tee - not recommended;
trackie bottoms - not recommended.
Think that shorts and a sports tee are probably the way to go, with a fleecy top that can be pulled off quick.
Paul

Re: Xtra sessions, what to wear?

Postby nikos » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:28 pm

What to wear!!! Very good topic Paul.

Well as you can see I always go for the very minimal look although it might shock a few times perhaps...(hope it s not a hint for my short pants this post :-)

The more we progress the sessions even on slow days that no intense cardio is involved, the more heat our bodies will be generating. Breathable clothing is the recommended ones. Pair of shorts and a vest/top breathable or compression breathable is good. Yoga pants and an airy yoga top are also good. I personally thing go for the most minimal look, I will never let you feel cold, and its also a good way to learn loving our bodies.

I can't say more yet but I am still working on a few exciting things perhaps before Christmas I ll be ready. Slow process.
nikos

Re: Xtra sessions, what to wear?

Postby Paul » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Lycra shorts and wicking 'tech' tee (short sleeves) worked pretty well for me this week, will stick with that combo now I think - I've been way over-dressed in the previous sessions.
Paul

Return to Training Xtra